Sigma Chi carEer advantage
Lifelong resources for your professional journey
The Sigma Chi Career Advantage will support members in successfully navigating their professional and personal lives after college. We will provide knowledge, tools, resources and connection opportunities for both our undergraduate and alumni members as they build their lives and careers. Our vision is to deliver an infrastructure that truly leverages the worldwide community of Sigma Chi to support the vocational and professional development of all members at all life stages.
The goals of the Sigma Chi Career Advantage are to:
- Foster professional relationships among members
- Provide career development education and resources
- Connect members to career opportunities
- Promote and facilitate lifelong engagement in the Fraternity
Some initiatives we are offering include:
- Sig Connect, a career mentorship program for undergraduates
- We are currently building our database of interested alumni mentors for the fall 2023 pilot program. Please complete the mentor application here, and we will be in touch if we have a match.
- Biannual resume review service
- In-person career services at existing events
We have also launched the Sigma Chi Learning Consortium. Delivering on our ritualistic commitment to lifelong learning. We are offering monthly online sessions to help members foster leadership skills, build character and promote positive relationships. We have partnered with best-selling authors, career authorities and thought leaders, along with our own member experts. You can easily access this content, including registering for live sessions and viewing recordings, below.
These initiatives would not be possible without support from our dedicated volunteers. From reviewing resumes, serving as a mentor or moderating a panel, we need your career insights! If you are interested in getting involved, please complete our interest form: