What are the responsibilities of the chapter?
- The Consul or recruitment chairman needs to reserve a room on campus after the date is set. The chapter may also want to consider reserving this space prior to sending date requests to Headquarters.
- It is important for the room to have sufficient seating for the chapter and space for group exercises. Rooms which have tables that seat 8 to 10 people, or that have desks with a writing arm are preferred. Theater-style seating is discouraged, as interaction among brothers is limited and there is insufficient room for the exercises.
- The session requires access to an LCD projector with external sound for the powerpoint presentation.
- The chapter should provide lunch — typically pizza and soda — for the members. A continental breakfast is also suggested. The brothers are requested not to leave once the program starts.
- Sunday workshops must be approved by the Mission 365 facilitator.