Previously Natalie has worked as a meeting planner at FCM-Bannockburn Travel, Rotary International, The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Symphony IRI.
Her Ukrainian heritage is an important component of her life. She speaks, writes and reads Ukrainian fluently. On weekends, Natalie volunteers for ODUM, a Ukrainian Cultural organization, teaching children of Ukrainian decent Ukrainian songs, traditional arts and history. Natalie also volunteers as a fundraiser, special events coordinator and helps coordinate the missions of aid for UCARE, Inc an organization that aids orphans/orphanages in Ukraine.
As the Director of Travel and Conferences Services for Sigma Chi Blue and Gold Travel Natalie's responsibilities include researching, planning and coordinating all internal meetings and conferences, contract negotiations for a variety of facilities including hotels and universities, airlines, car and bus companies, catering, audio visual, guest speakers and a variety of entertainment options.
Coordinate and Execute the following meetings:
- Balfour Leadership Training Workshop Annual (1600-2000 attendees)
- Grand Council Bi-Annual (150-250 attendees)
- Grand Chapter Bi-Annual (500-800 attendees)
- Balfour Leadership Operating Board (3 meetings)
- Executive Board (4 meetings)
- Horizons Board (2 meetings)
- Leadership Training Board (3 meetings)
- Grand Praetor Meeting Annual
- Grand Trustee Meeting Annual
- Horizons – 4/5 sessions Spring/Summer (book air and local transportation)
- Alumni Training (2 meetings)
- Mission 365 (2 meetings)
- Curriculum Committee Meetings (2 meetings)
- Ritual Renaissance and Education (3 meetings)
- Pledge Education (3 meetings)
- Journey Operating Board (2 meetings)
- NCDC (1 meeting)
- RMF As Needed
- HQ –special events As Needed
- Province Conferences As requested
- Book all business travel for Sigma Chi Fraternity staff and all volunteer travel that is paid for by Sigma Chi. Use Sabre GDS or Cliqbook.
- Build and maintain staff travel profiles and request that volunteers enter profile information on Cliqbook
- Quality control all travel booked for meeting to adhere to Sigma Chi Quaestor budget guidelines
- Negotiate and maintain corporate rates with car rental companies.