A Florida native James R.C. Jones has been at Headquarters since 2011, where he serves as Director of Information Technology.
A 2009 graduate in Political Science and Public Administration from the University of North Florida, Jones served in several chapter leadership roles including Magister, Ritual Chairman, Webmaster and Public Relations. He is a Life Loyal Sig, 2006 graduate of Sigma Chi's Horizons Leadership Program and a delegate of the 2007 Grand Chapter.
James' primary responsibilities include the administration and maintenance of Sigma Chi’s websites and social networks, supporting technology related initiatives undertaken by the Fraternity and other tasks as assigned by the Manager of Technology.
- Maintenance of sigmachi.org, the Fraternity's website and sigmachi.com, the Fraternity's membership network.
- Develop and implement new online technologies.
- Develop and maintain processes for increase in membership data and identify trends in data integrity.
- Support the Fraternity's membership database of over 300,000 member records.
- Maintain the Fraternity's hardware and software infrastructure.
- Attend the Balfour Leadership Training Workshop, Grand Chapter and Grand Council annually as IT support.