- Process all deposits for Sigma Chi Fraternity, Sigma Chi Foundation, Risk Management Foundation, and Constantine Capital;
- research coding of deposit items;
- prepare deposit batch headers and enter deposits into computer;
- maintain cash receipts log;
- recognize revenue for excess payments applied;
- book and track receivables relating to employee advances, Foundation expenses paid by Fraternity, etc;
- advise Controller of receivables such as billings for Magazine ads to be booked via manual journal entry;
- do reclassifying journal entries via A/R entry.
- Process all Foundation and Constantine Capital mortgage payments;
- route payment information to Holliday Mortgage Corp;
- screen incoming payments for possible address changes;
- maintain Foundation mortgage book by applying payments, re-calculating interest owed, entering new mortgages, and documenting unusual situations;
- research any apparent discrepancies between our records and those of Holliday Mortgage for the Foundation mortgages.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash fund,
- anaylze account balances for the Controller and do other research projects;
- do most typing of department correspondence;
- write guidelines for department use on A/P procedures peculiar to Great Plains software;
- handle staff inquiries re payment information, account distributions, and accounting dept. policies.